The club's swap meet is held on the second Sunday of August each year - 12th of August in 2018. Year 2018 will be our 47th swap. We are known as the Chev Car Club Swap but parts for all makes of vehicles are welcomed. Stall-holders sell a variety of goods, not all vehicle-related.
- Held at Rocklea Showgrounds with stall-holders' entry through gate in Goburra Street, Rocklea.
- Contact us regarding prior entry and overnight camping.
- Gates open to stall-holders and lookers at 05:30.
- Sites are free (stall-holders $5.00 per person) and size of site is not restricted.
- We do not take site reservations.
- There are no powered sites available.
- Entry fee of $5.00 per person again in 2018.
- Food tent is located in the canteen within the showgrounds buildings and is conducted by the Lions Club which has exclusive rights to sale of food at the swap.
- A mobile coffee vendor is on site.
- We encourage you to use the free parking available within the showgrounds.
- A special area on the track within the swap oval is set aside for the safe parking and display of collector cars.
- The main gate on the service road which runs parallel with Ipswich Road is for pedestrian entry only - parking on the grassed area opposite the showgrounds is illegal and is policed vigorously.
- There is an ATM adjacent to the Lions' Club food canteen.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- The Club has a tent manned by Members who are always happy to welcome visiting Members and provide information about the club.